ADA Vandal-Resistant Outdoor Freeze-Resistant Stainless-Steel Bottle Filler
The Haws 3610FR heavy-duty vandal-resistant outdoor freeze-resistant pedestal bottle filler can be configured in multiple variations before or after installation. This model is standard with one bottle filler station, and the option of adding/changing a drinking fountain, bottle filler, dog bowl and/or hose bib at any time. Water delivery is provided by a fully engineered pneumatic valve assembly that is one of the best in freeze-resistant technologies, and provides year-round operation. Equipped with vandal resistant components for long lasting durability.
- Modular design allows options and accessories to be added or removed at any time
- Vandal resistant components include the bottle filler nozzle, button, and access plates
- Large-opening bottle filler with quick-fill 1 gpm flow rate
- Heavy-duty fabricated stainless steel with matte silver powder-coated finish
- Custom color options available
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Consult with the local authority having jurisdiction before installation in order to determine if any additional regulations or requirements may apply
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1