ADA Outdoor Vandal-Resistant Stainless Steel Filtered Bottle Filler
The Haws 3610F ADA heavy-duty vandal-resistant outdoor filtered pedestal bottle filler can be configured in multiple variations before or after installation. This model is standard with a single bottle filler, and the option of adding/changing a drinking fountain, bottle filler, dog bowl and/or hose bib at any time. It incorporates the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Equipped with vandal resistant components for long lasting durability.
- 3000 gallon carbon block filter with mounting bracket reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and lead, and removes 99.99% of cysts
- Vandal resistant components include the bottle filler nozzle, button, and access plates
- Heavy-duty fabricated stainless steel with matte silver powder-coated finish
- Modular design allows options and accessories to be added or removed at any time
- Custom color options available
- Large-opening bottle filler with quick-fill 1 gpm flow rate
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- 100% lead-free waterways
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Accessible
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1