ADA Vandal-Resistant Outdoor Steel Pedestal Fountain
The Haws 3377 ADA outdoor vandal-resistant powder-coated green pedestal and stainless steel fountain incorporates a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This pedestal mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging the worst of vandals.
- 14 gauge stainless steel bracket and 3/16" galvanized steel pedestal with green powder-coated finish provides an exceptional corrosion resistance
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, button, bowl, drain and bottom/access plates
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Laminar flow prevents from splashing, keeping the drinking water contained and area clean
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1