Vandal-Resistant Outdoor Bottle Filler Attachment
Haws 3377BF vandal-resistant bottle filler attachment for the 3377 pedestal drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This pedestal mounted bottle filler offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 14 gauge bottle filler bracket, and 3/16" (.47 cm) thick galvanized steel pedestal extension with green powder-coated finish provides an exceptional corrosion resistance
- Vandal resistant components include the button and bottom/access plates
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- 1 gpm (3.8 L) Laminar flow limits bottle filler from splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean
Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1