ADA Vandal-Resistant Freeze-Resistant Concrete Pedestal Fountain
The Haws 3150FR vandal-resistant outdoor barrier-free concrete pedestal fountain incorporates a freeze-resistant valve assembly to provide year round operation. Fully engineered pneumatic valve assembly is one of the best in freeze-resistant technologies. The "Hi-Lo" adult or child barrier free design of the 3150FR allows the square pedestal to be placed securely in multiple locations, all while providing for twice the users as regular drinking fountains. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging the worst of vandals.
- Adjustable design allows the arm to be mounted at adult or child height as required by ADA
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, buttons, drains and bottom/access plates
- Concrete with exposed aggregate finish and wire to reinforce the casting offers an extremely solid and highly protected fountain
- Hood extension protects the bubbler head with a partial enclosure, for a greater protected drinking point
- Simplistic Portland Gray cement creates just the right amount of appeal for an outdoor fountain
- Consult with the local authority having jurisdiction before installation in order to determine if any additional regulations or requirements may apply
- Concrete Color Options
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1