Outdoor Vandal-Resistant Freeze-Resistant Concrete Pedestal Fountain
The Haws 3060FR vandal-resistant outdoor round concrete pedestal fountain incorporates a freeze-resistant valve assembly to provide year round operation. Fully engineered pneumatic valve assembly is one of the best in freeze-resistant technologies. The 3060FR allows the circular pedestal to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging the worst of vandals.
- Concrete with exposed aggregate finish and wire to reinforce the casting offers an extremely solid and highly protected fountain
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, button, drain and access plate
- Hood extension protects the bubbler head with a partial enclosure, for a greater protected drinking point
- Simplistic Portland Gray cement creates just the right amount of appeal for an outdoor fountain
- Concrete Color Options
Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1