ADA Outdoor Vandal-Resistant Freeze-Resistant Concrete Pedestal Fountain
The Haws 3177FR vandal-resistant outdoor round barrier-free concrete pedestal fountain incorporates a freeze-resistant valve assembly to provide year round operation. Fully engineered pneumatic valve assembly is one of the best in freeze-resistant technologies. The angled barrier free design of the 3177FR allows the square pedestal to be placed securely in multiple locations. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging the worst of vandals.
- Concrete with exposed aggregate finish and wire to reinforce the casting offers an extremely solid and highly protected fountain
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, button, drain and bottom plate
- Hood extension protects the bubbler head with a partial enclosure, for a greater protected drinking point
- Simplistic Portland Gray cement creates just the right amount of appeal for an outdoor fountain
- Consult with the local authority having jurisdiction before installation in order to determine if any additional regulations or requirements may apply
- Concrete Color Options
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1