Freeze-Resistant Bury Valve For Dual Fountain
The Haws 6518.2FR freeze-resistant valve system is a fully-engineered pneumatic operated valve for use on all Haws hi-lo two bubbler freeze-resistant pedestal fountains. The placement of the valve below the frost line allows the system to function when freezing conditions are present at surface level. Its fully accessible design allows for reliable service year round.
- Installed below the frost line, the valve remains fully functional under the worst of weather conditions, with the fountain remaining functional as well
- If a maintenance issue ever arises, rest assured that the valve assembly is easily removed and replaced without disrupting the remainder of the fountain
- Flow is easily adjustable with supplied regulator valve
- Unit is applicable for dual pedestal mounted fountain designs
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 0.5