ADA Outdoor Vandal-Resistant Concrete Pedestal Fountain
The Haws 3150 vandal-resistant outdoor concrete pedestal drinking fountain incorporates a patented push-button stainless steel valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This pedestal mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- Adjustable design allows the arm to be mounted at adult or child height as required by ADA
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, buttons, drains and bottom plates
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Cast concrete with wire reinforcement and exposed aggregate finish offers an extremely solid and highly protected fountain
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Hood extension protects the bubbler head with a partial enclosure, for a greater protected drinking point
- Simplistic Portland Gray cement creates just the right amount of appeal for an outdoor fountain
- Concrete Color Options
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1