Vandal-Resistant Outdoor Freeze-Resistant Bottle Filler
Model 1920FR vandal-resistant wall mounted freeze-resistant bottle filler uses a fully engineered pneumatic operated freeze-resistant valve assembly for continual use during winter months. It shall include stainless steel construction, a polished chrome-plated brass push-button which operates a pneumatic valve installed on the inside wall where room temperatures do not drop below 50° F (10° C), and self-draining water lines which protect the unit from freezing.
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Vandal resistant components include the button and bottom plate
- Available steel wall mounting plate recommended
- .75 gpm (2.8 L) Laminar flow
- This product requires a mounting plate; either the 6700 in-wall or the 6700R on-wall support plate. (See options below)
Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1
- CSA Certified