Freeze Resistant In-Wall Valve
The Haws 6521FR freeze-resistant valve system is a fully engineered pneumatic operated valve for use on all Haws single bubbler wall mounted freeze-resistant fountains. The placement of the valve on an interior wall where the ambient temperature minimum is 50° F (10° C) allows the system to function when freezing conditions are present at the fountain outside the wall. Its fully accessible design allows for reliable service year round.
- Installed in an area where the temperature remains at a minimum of 50° F (10° C), this unit will assist the fountain in remaining fully functional in freezing conditions
- If a maintenance issue ever arises, rest assured that the valve system is easily accessed, making troubleshooting simpler
- Flow is easily adjustable with supplied regulator valve
- Unit is applicable for single bubbler wall mounted freeze-resistant fountain designs
Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 0.5.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 0.5