ADA Vandal-Resistant Outdoor Stainless Steel Bottle Filler and Fountain
The Haws 3611 heavy-duty vandal-resistant outdoor ADA pedestal bottle filler and drinking fountain can be configured in multiple variations before or after installation. This model is standard with one drinking fountain and one bottle filler, and the option of adding/changing a drinking fountain, bottle filler, dog bowl and/or hose bib at any time. It incorporates the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Equipped with vandal resistant components for long lasting durability.
- Interchangeable fountain and bottle filler arms help this unit to meet the changing needs of its environment
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, buttons, bottle filler nozzle, drain and access plates
- ADA compliant standing adult height, wheel chair, and child wheel chair arm positions to accommodate all users
- Heavy-duty fabricated stainless steel with matte silver powder-coated finish
- Large-opening bottle filler with quick-fill 1 gpm flow rate
- Bowl and bubbler head can be rotated for location needs
- Custom color options available
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- 100% lead-free waterways
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act, and complies with Prop 65. Certified by CSA to NSF/ANSI 61, section 9 and NSF/ANSI 372; and was evaluated to be compliant to US and Canada Plumbing Codes including Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC), International Plumbing Code (IPC) and National Plumbing Code of Canada (NPC).
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1