ADA Outdoor Vandal-Resistant Filtered Stainless Steel Pedestal Fountain
The Haws 3602F heavy-duty vandal-resistant outdoor ADA pedestal filtered drinking fountain can be configured in multiple variations before or after installation. This product is standard with two drinking fountain stations, with the option of adding/changing a drinking fountain, bottle filler, dog bowl and/or hose bib at any time. It incorporates the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Equipped with vandal resistant components for long lasting durability.
- 3000 gallon carbon block filter with mounting bracket reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and lead, and removes 99.99% of cysts
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, buttons, drains and bottom/access plates
- ADA compliant standing adult height, wheel chair, and child wheel chair arm positions available to accommodate all users
- Heavy-duty fabricated stainless steel with matte silver powder-coated finish
- Custom color options available
- Bowl and bubbler head can be rotated for location needs
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- 100% lead-free waterways
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1