Outdoor Vandal-Resistant Concrete Pedestal Fountain
The Haws 3121 vandal-resistant outdoor concrete pedestal drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This pedestal mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging the worst of vandals.
- Concrete with exposed aggregate finish and wire to reinforce the casting offers an extremely solid and highly protected fountain
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, button, drain and bottom plate
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Hood extension protects the bubbler head with a partial enclosure, for a greater protected drinking point
- Simplistic Portland Gray cement creates just the right amount of appeal for an outdoor fountain
- Concrete Color Options
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1