ADA Vandal-Resistant Outdoor Freeze-Resistant Antique Style Fountain
The Haws 3500FR aluminum vandal-resistant pedestal drinking fountain incorporates a freeze-resistant valve assembly to provide year-round operation. Fully-engineered pneumatic valve assembly is one of the best in freeze-resistant technologies. The "hi-lo" barrier-free design of the 3511FR allows the antique-style pedestal to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space, all while providing for twice the users as regular drinking fountains. Equipped with numerous vandal-resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging the worst of vandals.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum with powder-coated finish makes for one of the most stylish fountains that Haws produces
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, button, bowl, drain and bottom/access plates
- The standard color is black; other colors available at additional cost. Please contact customer service for a color chart or samples
- Consult with the local authority having jurisdiction before installation in order to determine if any additional regulations or requirements may apply
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1