ADA Vandal-Resistant White Enameled Iron Motion-Activated Fountain and Bottle Filler
The Haws 1311HO-1920WHO ADA vandal-resistant drinking fountain and bottle filler incorporates sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, drain and bottom plates
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- White powder-coated stainless steel back panels
- White enameled-iron fountain design provides toughness for the worst of environments
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- Beautiful white enamel fountain and powder-coated bottle filler combination brings pleasing aesthetics to any environment
- Soft rounded corners prevent from mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1