ADA Vandal-Resistant Enameled Iron Motion-Activated Fountain
The Haws 1311HO vandal-resistant enameled iron, ADA touchless drinking fountain uses a sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valve controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures. Low profile wall mounted design accommodates adult or child ADA capabilities. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, drain and bottom plate
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal
- Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1