ADA Vandal-Resistant Concrete Wall Mount Drinking Fountain
The Haws 1047 concrete barrier free vandal-resistant drinking fountain uses a patented push-button stainless steel valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- Air entrained concrete with exposed aggregate finish and galvanized wire to reinforce the extremely solid and highly protected fountain
- Air entrainment ensures strength and freeze-thaw durability
- Hood extension protects the bubbler head with a partial enclosure, for a greater protected drinking point
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, button, drain and bottom plate
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Simplistic Portland gray cement creates just the right amount of appeal for an outdoor fountain
- Concrete Color Options
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified