ADA Vandal-Resistant Chilled Motion-Activated Fountain and Bottle Filler
Model H1011.8HPSHO2-1920HPSHO vandal-resistant ADA electric drinking fountain and bottle filler provides 8 gph (30.3 L) chilled water performance in an engineered polished stainless steel skin. This wall-mounted swirl bowl designed fountain incorporates sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, bowls, drains and bottom plates
- 18-gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14-gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel wall bracket
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- Grille slots are designed to eliminate sharp edges and are backed with a foam filter to protect the fan motor and high displacement compressor from debris
- Designed to run at a low energy usage, this water cooler is assured to have a long-lasting life
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean
- Beautiful polished finish resists stains and corrosion
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Note: Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine). These conditions may void warranty.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1