ePOD™ Indoor/Outdoor Overhead Tank Combination Shower and Eye/Face Wash
Model 8720 ePOD™ indoor/outdoor insulated overhead tank heated enclosed shower and eye/face wash expands upon the unique Overhead Tank Shower design of the 8770 by adding and enclosed booth for victim protection and comfort. This enclosure allows the 8720 to be placed both indoors and outdoors in locations with extreme weather and exposure in order to maintain victim comfort and to protect both the equipment and users from exposure to dirty and harsh conditions. It shall include a 5’ x 5’ (1.52 x 1.52 m) bright green, chemically resistant, water-proof coated booth made with an aluminum base, frame, and enclosure. This superior design provides optional operating temperature ranges of -50° to 120° F (-40° to 49° C), and shall include spring-loaded, self-closing shower doors. The booth is with large directional arrows, large and small universal shower/eyewash signs, fiberglass floor grate, and 3” IPS floor drain. The use of an Advanced Programmable Monitoring Control System allows for real-time control of the operating system. The internal booth temperature is maintained by a space heater. The overhead 530-gallon (2006 L) tanks is constructed of insulated HDPE with water temperature controlled by immersion heating. Optional model 9084 cleansing stick can be used to provide continual protection against pathogenic bacteria in the water for up to 3 years. The standard electrical system comes with 480V 3ph standard (other voltages available). Emergency flushing is provided by an AXION® MSR eye/face wash head with greater than 3 gpm flow. The entire system meets the ANSI Z358.1 standard for emergency eyewash and shower equipment.
- Standardized platform provides shorter lead times and customizable configuration options
- High visibility safety green for quick visual placement during an emergency
- Best alternative to supply emergency protection when no potable water is available
- Advanced Programmable Monitoring Control System with real-time digital display
- AXION technology with inverted eye/face wash and hydrodynamic shower flows
- Ready-to-incorporate design variations including hot water supply, electrical type, temperature control, stainless steel piping, and more
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.