Recessed Wall-Mount ADA Touchless Bottle Filling Station
The model 2000S bottle filling station is a touch-free, hygienic, water dispenser that allows users to enjoy the benefits of fresh, filtered water with none of the drawbacks of bottled water. The system is tested and certified by CSA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine (taste and odor) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of lead and cysts.
Recessed, in-wall-mounted design allows the bottle filling station to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. The unit conveniently mounts between standard 16" (406 mm) studs and is practical for permanent, high-traffic applications such as schools, office buildings, fitness centers, and manufacturing facilities.
Features and Benefits
- Tested and certified by CSA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine (taste and odor) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of lead and cysts, NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, NSF/ANSI 372, CSA Standard B483.1 and California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953)
- Haws logo panel can be replaced with an optional custom printed logo panel
- Manufactured to comply with the American with Disabilities Act when installed per requirements of the Accessibility Guidelines, Section 41.5 for Drinking Fountains & Water Coolers
- ABS front panel is equipped with a hidden lock for easy access
- Sensor features a 30-second timeout function which prevents unwanted use
- Auto purge feature automatically cycles once every 24 hours to assure a fresh water supply as well as trap integrity
- State-of-the-art integral water filtration system assures fresh, filtered water
- 2,500 gallon (9464 L) capacity, Electronic Lifecycle Control filter cartridge, with filter replacement indicator light to notify when replacement is necessary, model 6423
- 16 gauge, Type 304 Stainless Steel back panel
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean
- #4 satin finish back panel resists stains and corrosion
- Intended for indoor use only
*Certified to reduce lead and cysts. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified