Vandal-Resistant Enameled Iron Motion-Activated Fountain and Bottle Filler
The multi bubbler Haws 1435HO-1920WHO vandal-resistant enameled iron, touchless drinking fountain with bottle filler uses sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, drain and bottom plates
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- Triple bubbler heads locked to main bowl prevent against vandals and provide efficient water flow in high traffic areas
- The bottle filler requires a mounting plate; either the 6700 in-wall or the 6700R on-wall support plate. (See options below)
Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1