Vandal-Resistant Enameled Iron Motion-Activated Fountain
The multi bubbler Haws 1435HO vandal-resistant enameled iron, touchless drinking fountain uses sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, drain and bottom plate
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- Triple bubbler heads locked to main bowl prevent against vandals and provide efficient water flow in high traffic areas
Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1