Wall Mount ADA Bottle Filler
The Haws 1210S indoor wall-mount ADA bottle filler is the newest addition to the most comprehensive hydration offering in the industry. The modern, innovative design is tailored to meld with office spaces, universities and airports, or serve the functional needs of spaces like a school gymnasium. Sensor-activated bottle filler allows for hands-free operation, and intuitive LED electronic display keeps the user informed with how many plastic bottles have been saved.
- Instantaneous tankless water cooler for consistent cool water during use of unit
- Hygienic hands-free sensor operated bottle filler
- Auto purge feature automatically cycles once every 24 hours to assure a fresh water supply as well as trap integrity
- LED illuminated bottle fill area
- Quick 1.1 GPM fill rate (depending on incoming pressure) for bottle filler
- Smart energy savings feature powers down refrigeration system after two hours of non-use, and will automatically start again when used
- Programmable to be shut-down during planned facility closures, weekends, etc.
- Raised platform for easy bottle resting and filling
- Durable, easy-to-clean stainless-steel skin
- Retrofit installation compatibility over many existing competitor water coolers
- 100% lead free waterways
- Galvanized steel frame
- Rated for indoor use
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 5-year limited warranty included
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.