Wall Mount ADA Touchless Water Cooler and Bottle Filler
The Haws 1211SH wall-mount ADA touchless water cooler with bottle filler is the newest addition to the most comprehensive hydration offering in the industry. The modern, innovative design is tailored to meld with office spaces, universities and airports, or serve the functional needs of spaces like a school gymnasium. The sensor operated solenoid valve provides hands-free hygienic operation, and the pressure-regulating bubbler with a flexible antimicrobial rubber mouth guard requires no adjusting. Sensor activated bottle filler allows for hands free operation, and intuitive LED electronic display keeps the user informed with how many plastic bottles have been saved.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Flexible bubbler mouth guard to protect against injury
- Self-regulating bubbler flow - no need to adjust to varying incoming water pressures
- Anti-rotational screwed-in-place bubbler head
- Instantaneous tankless water cooler for consistent cool water during use of unit
- Hands-free sensor operated bottle filler
- Auto purge feature automatically cycles once every 24 hours to assure a fresh water supply as well as trap integrity
- LED illuminated bottle fill area
- Quick 1.1 GPM fill rate (depending on incoming pressure) for bottle filler
- Smart energy savings feature powers down refrigeration system after 2 hours of non-use and the lights are shut off, and will automatically start again when used or light is restored to normal
- Programmable to be shut-down during planned facility closures, weekends, etc.
- Durable, easy to clean stainless steel skin
- Retrofit installation compatibility over many existing water coolers
- 100% lead free waterways
- Unique basin design reduces water splashing and simplifies cleaning
- Galvanized steel frame
- Rated for indoor use
- Designed and assembled in the USA
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.