Barrier-Free Dual Wall Mount Fountain
The Haws 1119 barrier-free Hi-Lo drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design provides a well constructed sturdy fountain
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights
- Soft rounded corners prevent from mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- One-piece stamped bowls make for an aesthetically pleasing and durable design
- To add a bottle filler, order models 1920, BP32, and 6469. For this fountain with bottle filler spec sheet, see below in Resources.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified