ADA Vandal-Resistant Drinking Fountain
The Haws 1001 barrier-free vandal-resistant drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted swirl bowl designed fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, bowl, button, drain and bottom plate
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Trap and shut off must be in the wall
- Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminate water splash
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1