Fountain Motion Activated Sensor and Solenoid Valve Retrofit Kit
The Haws 1RKHO.H sensor retrofit kit includes an electric solenoid valve controlled by a sensor that will convert most Haws standard push button operated wall-mounted single station drinking fountains, and 1920 bottle fillers to be touchless, which allows these products to be operated hands-free. Each kit contains a touchless, motion activated sensor that activates a stainless steel solenoid valve to start the flow of water, a valve regulator to control the amount of water delivered to the fountain or bottle filler, and a hard-wired transformer (mounted inside a wall, away from water). This kit will convert one fountain or bottle filler. FOR INDOOR USE ONLY
- Sanitary activation for enhanced hygienic hydration in public places
- Touchless electric sensor allows for hands-free operation with a simple front motion, eliminating the need for manual activation
- Infrared sensor technology for reliable operation
- Quick installation and easy to follow instructions for in-field installation
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- System is certified to NSF61 and the California health and safety code 116875 (ab 1953)
- Haws models this kit will work with include: 1001, 1001HPS, 1001HPSMS, 1001MS, 1025, 1047, 1105, 1107L, 1109, 1109.14, 1311, 1920, 1920HPS, 1920W, 1922, H1001.8, H1001.8HPS, H1107.8, and H1109.8 (not intended for freeze-resistant models).
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 0.5