Emergency Body Spray
Model 8901B drench hose can be easily activated with integral squeeze lever, providing a maximum coverage area for the body with its soft flowing streams of water. Unit is conveniently mounted using wall clips keeping the emergency equipment held firmly against the wall.
- Dust cover allows for the spray head to stay protected from debris when not in use
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- 8 foot (243.8 cm) swivel hose provides an extended coverage area to further optimize the irrigation process
- In order to comply with state codes the use of a vacuum breaker is required with all hand held body spray units (Haws offers model SP212)
- Per ANSI, "Hand held drench hoses provide support for emergency shower and eyewash units, but shall not replace them."
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified