Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Model 9201EW Emergency Valve thermostatically mixes hot and cold water to provide a safe fluid supply for a single emergency eye/face wash. Additionally, to ensure a fail-safe water supply for emergency eyewash stations, a cold water by-pass valves open in the event of hot water pressure loss. (No gauges supplied - ASSE 1071 standard recommends gauges be placed 5 to 8 feet (1.52 to 2.44 m) downstream for the most accurate temperature measurement.)
- A flow rate of 1 to 10 gpm (3.8 to 37.8 L) for better temperature control across the operating range
- AXION's superior design and technology provide a complete safety solution for increased victim comfort.
- Wax based thermostat technology for fast response time with proven highly reliable temperature control
- Cold Water Bypass flow rate of 3.8 gpm (14.4 L) (When tested under conditions specified in ASSE 1071)
- Brass valve design with supplied check valves
- Over-sized valve seats resist failures caused by foreign matter
- Efficient funnel design improves temperature control at low flow rates
- Outlet temperature is factory set to 85° F (29° C).
- Tempered water: High temperature limit is factory set to 90° F (32° C).
- For important installation information, please read Scald Warning.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified