AXION® MSR Stainless Steel Booth Enclosed Shower and Eye/Face Wash
The Haws 8605SS, an enclosed emergency shower and eye wash featuring the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eye washes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- Type 304 Stainless Steel booth and piping construction with a satin finish
- Integral center location drain strainer
- Install flexibility with top or bottom inlet supply
- Large universal labeling and signage for easy locating
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- A great addition to unsafe environments where the eyes, face, and body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reducing installation time, the enclosed emergency shower and eye wash is pre-built and fully pressure tested
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.