AXION® MSR Corrosion Resistant Wall Mount Eye/Face Wash
Model 7778B all stainless steel wall mounted eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, natures ocular cavity drain. Unit is equipped with an in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer and yellow plastic eyewash head dust cover, so when debris is present, the irrigation process stays protected. Space efficient stainless steel design and integral wall bracket allow the 7778B to be mounted in a number of easily accessible locations.
- A great addition to multiple unsafe environments where the eyes and face may be exposed to corrosive materials
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Easily detected and maintained, emergency equipment is equipped with safety sign and test card to record weekly testing
- Reducing installation time, eye/face wash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
- Type 304 Stainless Steel construction with a Type 316 Stainless Steel ball valve
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified