Instantaneous Water Heater
Model TWBS.EW.H An on-demand, prepackaged, fully engineered and tested tempering system to provide tempered water instantaneously. System is designed to increase cold water temperature by a minimum of 34° F (19° C) at 4 gpm (15.1 L) flow and 68° F (38° C) at 2.0 gpm (7.5 L); thus it is suitable for single eyewash application. Outlet water temperature is factory set at 80° F (26° C).
- It is ideal for areas where supply water temperatures fall below 60° F (15° C) while hot water is not present
- System consists of an 20 KW electrical instantaneous water heater, a hot shutoff valve, a bypass valve, an in-line 50 x 50 mesh filter, and an outlet temperature gauge
- Requires 45 - 90 psi (3 - 6 ATM) flowing pressure
- Inlet and Outlet: 1/2" IPS.
- Electrical Supply: 480 VAC, 3-phase, 3 wire and ground. 24 amp per phase (optional 208/240 3-phase available - ask for quote).
- UL listed for indoor use only.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.