ADA Vandal-Resistant Outdoor Steel Pedestal Fountain
The Haws 3300G outdoor galvanized coated pedestal drinking fountain incorporates a patented push-button valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This pedestal mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. The "Hi-Lo" barrier-free design of the 3300G allows the square pedestal to be placed securely in multiple locations, all while providing for twice the users as regular drinking fountains. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging the worst of vandals.
- Only stainless steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock
- Heavy-duty 11 gauge rough unfinished galvanized surface steel provides exceptional corrosion resistance in one of the most vandal-resistant fountains Haws produces
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, button, drain and bottom/access plates
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- 100% lead-free waterways
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and 116876 (AB 100) "NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1".
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1