ADA Outdoor Steel Pedestal Fountain
Haws heavy-duty pedestal drinking fountains, like the 3202, use a patented push-button stainless steel valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This pedestal mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. The angled barrier-free, trough style design of the 3202 allows the square pedestal to be placed securely in multiple locations where a gravel fill is present or can be installed. Gravel fill and trough design completely eliminate the need for traditional drains that can be clogged with sand and other contaminates. Fountain comes further equipped with multiple vandal resistant components, making it uneasily disrupted, quickly discouraging the worst of vandals.
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge fabricated galvanized steel; with green powder-coated finish provide an exceptional corrosion resistance in one tough built fountain
- 100% lead free waterways
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Welded heavy-duty bubbler guard protects the drinking point from misuse
- Large access panel allows for a comfortable fit when adjusting components or when maintenance is needed
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1