Vandal-Resistant Enameled Iron Fountain and Motion-Activated Bottle Filler
The multi bubbler Haws 1435-1920WHO vandal-resistant enameled iron, touchless drinking fountain with bottle filler incorporates a sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valve controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation on the bottle filler, and offers the ‘only’ all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock on the fountain. It is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, buttons, drain and bottom plates
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind on the bottle filler
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- Triple bubbler heads locked to main bowl prevent against vandals and provide efficient water flow in high traffic areas
Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1