ADA Low Profile Vandal-Resistant Dual Fountain and Motion-Activated Bottle Filler
The Haws 1117LN-1920HO ADA Hi-Lo vandal-resistant drinking fountain and touchless bottle filler uses patented stainless steel, incorporates a sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valve controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation on the bottle filler, and offers the ‘only’ all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock on the fountain. It is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 100% lead free waterways
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, buttons, drains and bottom plates
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) laminar flow bottle filler
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design provides a well-constructed sturdy fountain
- Soft rounded corners prevent from mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- One-piece stamped bowls with low-profile basin make for an aesthetically pleasing and durable design
- The bottle filler requires a mounting plate; either the 6700 in-wall or the 6700R on-wall support plate. (See options below)
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1