ADA Adjustable Vandal-Resistant Fountain and Bottle Filler
The Haws 1117L-1920 adjustable barrier-free Hi-Lo vandal-resistant drinking fountain and bottle filler uses patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assemblies allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 100% lead free waterways
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, buttons, drain and bottom plates
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design provides a well-constructed sturdy fountain
- "Hi-Lo" adjustable design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights
- Soft rounded corners prevent from mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- One-piece stamped bowls with low-profile basin make for an aesthetically pleasing and durable design
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1