ADA Vandal-Resistant Fountain and Motion-Activated Bottle Filler
The Haws 1107L-1920HO low profile vandal-resistant ADA drinking fountain and touchless bottle filler incorporates a sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valve controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation on the bottle filler, and offers the ‘only’ all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock on the fountain. It is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- Only stainless steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock
- 100% lead free waterways
- Vandal resistant components include bubbler, button, drain and bottom plates
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design with integral mounting plate provides a well constructed sturdy fountain
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- One-piece stamped basin with low-profile design make for an aesthetically pleasing and durable unit
- The bottle filler requires a mounting plate; either the 6700 in-wall or the 6700R on-wall support plate. (See options below)
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and 116876 (AB 100) "NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1".
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1