ADA Vandal-Resistant Polished Stainless Fountain and Bottle Filler
The Haws 1001HPS-1920HPS ADA vandal-resistant drinking fountain and bottle filler uses patented stainless steel push-button valve assemblies allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain/bottle filler offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 18 gauge Type 304 polished Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 polished Stainless Steel wall bracket and bottle filler
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, bowl, buttons, drain and bottom plates
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- Trap and shut off must be in the wall
- Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminate water splash
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful polished finish resists stains and corrosion
- The bottle filler requires a mounting plate; either the 6700 in-wall or the 6700R on-wall support plate. (See options below)
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1