ADA Chilled Vandal-Resistant Polished Fountain and Bottle Filler
Model H1011.8HPS-1920HPS ADA vandal-resistant electric drinking fountain and bottle filler provides 8 gph (30.3 L) chilled water performance in an engineered polished stainless steel skin. This wall-mounted swirl bowl designed fountain offers the only all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Outfitted with such protective features as vandal-resistant bubbler heads, waste strainer, and bottom plates, these electric water coolers are quick to discourage vandals.
- 18-gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14-gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel wall bracket
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, bowls, buttons, drains and bottom plates
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- Grille slots are designed to eliminate sharp edges and are backed with a foam filter to protect the fan motor and high displacement compressor from debris
- Designed to run at a low energy usage, this water cooler is assured to have a long-lasting life
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful polished finish resists stains and corrosion
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Note: Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine). These conditions may void warranty.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1