ADA Vandal-Resistant Chilled Fountain and Motion-Activated Bottle Filler
Model H1001.8-1920HO ADA vandal-resistant electric water cooler and touchless bottle filler provides 8 gph (30.3 L) chilled water performance in an engineered stainless steel skin. This wall-mounted swirl bowl designed fountain and bottle filler incorporates a sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valve controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation on the bottle filler, and offers the ‘only’ all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock on the fountain. It is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Outfitted with such protective features as vandal-resistant bubbler head, waste strainer, and bottom plate, this electric water cooler is quick to discourage vandals.
- 18-gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14-gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, bowl, button, drain and bottom plates
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- Grille slots are designed to eliminate sharp edges and are backed with a foam filter to protect the fan motor and high displacement compressor from debris
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Designed to run at a low energy usage, this water cooler is assured to have a long-lasting life
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1