AXION® MSR Freeze-Protected Shower and Eye/Face Wash
Haws Model 8317CTFP heat traced combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets. Virtually eliminating mishaps, the unit's safety features include: a thermal actuator bleed valve, 120V thermostat cable double wrapped piping, 3/4" (1.9 cm) insulation surrounding piping and UV protected outside jacket to prevent freezing, as well as a universal emergency sign.
- Perfect for extreme weather conditions dropping down to -30° F (-34.4° C)
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Universal design allows for top or bottom water supply
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reducing installation time, entire unit is pre-built and fully pressure tested
- Solid stainless steel pipe stanchion and galvanized fittings make for a sturdy piece of corrosive resistant equipment
- Rated Class 1, Div 2, Group B, C & D. Temperature code T6
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment. Model is CSA electrical certified, TYPE 4. (Nema 4 equivalent)
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.