Hand Wash Sink with AXION Eye/Face Wash
Model 7660 barrier-free eye wash sink with eye and face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly. This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
- 24" wide 14-gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel sink mounted on 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel sink supports
- Integral to the sink construction is the seamless 1-1/2" male NPT drain with 1-1/2" trap and tailpiece supplied
- Motion-activated faucet operation (operating on 110VAC or battery power) for safety and peace of mind
- Supplied with .5 gpm and 1.2 gpm laminar flow faucet nozzles, with an optional 2.2 gpm laminar flow nozzle available for higher flow applications
- Single mixing valve included supplies tepid water to the eyewash and faucet, needing only single set of hot and cold water supply lines
- Eye/face wash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Rounded sink edges lessen risk of injury and hinder both non-hygienic clutter and water pooling
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- Easy access to the mixing valve, faucet batteries, plumbing and drain through the large front panel
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment. CSA B125.1, and CSA B45.4 certified.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant