AXION® MSR Barrier-Free Recessed Eye/Face Wash
Model 7656WCC barrier-free, recessed eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). The revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
- The hide-away design allows the 7656WCC to stay protected from debris when not in use
- Eye/face wash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- 18 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel recessed cabinet is a deep-drawn heavy duty structure with smooth electro-polished finish
- One piece drain tray catches waste fluid during eyewash use
- Easy access exterior mounted in-line strainer
- The eye/face wash head is easily activated by the emergency equipment's pull-down design
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- Barrier Free Safety
- CSA Certified