Fountain HO Sensor and Solenoid Valve Retrofit Kit
The Haws 2RKHO.P sensor retrofit kit includes electric solenoid valves controlled by sensors that will convert most Haws standard push button operated wall-mounted dual station drinking fountains, or a single fountain-1920 bottle filler combination to be a touchless system which allows these products to be operated hands-free. Each kit contains touchless, motion activated sensors that activate stainless steel solenoid valves to start the flow of water, valve regulators to control the amount of water delivered to the fountain or bottle filler, and a plug-in transformer (mounted inside a wall, away from water). FOR INDOOR USE ONLY
- Sanitary activation for enhanced hygienic hydration in public places
- Touchless electric sensor allows for hands-free operation with a simple front motion, eliminating the need for manual activation
- Infrared sensor technology for reliable operation
- Quick installation and easy to follow instructions for in-field installation
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- System is certified to NSF61 and the California health and safety code 116875 (ab 1953)
- Haws models this kit will work with include: 1011, 1011HPS, 1011HPSMS, 1011MS, 1117L, 1117LN, 1119, 1119.14, 1409, 1430, 1431, 1441, 1501, H1011.8, H1011.8HPS, H1117.8 and H1119.8. This kit can also be used with the single fountain-1920 bottle filler combination models (not intended for freeze-resistant models).
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.