ADA Vandal-resistant Enameled Iron Drinking Fountain
The Haws 1311 vandal-resistant enameled iron, barrier-free drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Low profile wall mounted design accommodates adult or child ADA capabilities. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, button, drain and bottom plate
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1