Wall Mount Hi-Lo Indoor ADA Filtered Motion Activated Water Cooler
The Haws 1202SFH wall-mount filtered Hi-Lo touchless water cooler is the newest addition to the most comprehensive hydration offering in the industry. The modern, innovative design is tailored to meld with office spaces, universities and airports, or serve the functional needs of spaces like a school gymnasium. The Hi-Lo dual station design allows for standard left-side high/right-side low ADA fountain access. The sensor operated solenoid valves provide hands-free hygienic operation. The pressure-regulating bubblers with flexible antimicrobial rubber mouth guards requires no adjusting. Fresh, always filtered water with the Electronic Lifecycle Control feature shuts water flow off when filter reaches its gallons capacity. Flow will begin again when filter is replaced.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Flexible bubbler mouth guards to protect against injury
- Self-regulating flow - no need to adjust to varying incoming water pressures
- Anti-rotational screwed-in-place bubbler heads
- Energy-Efficient Refrigeration Evaporator: Enhanced tankless evaporator coil using thermal mass cooling technology, with 100 percent water content flushed with every use.
- Smart energy savings feature powers down refrigeration system after 2 hours of non-use and the lights are shut off, and will automatically start again when used or light is restored to normal
- High traffic area ready with a 3000-gallon (11,356 L) capacity filter
- Retrofit installation compatibility over many existing water coolers
- 100% lead free waterways
- Unique basin design reduces water splashing and simplifies cleaning
- Durable, easy to clean 304 stainless steel skin
- Galvanized steel frame
- Rated for indoor use
- Designed and assembled in the USA
CSA certified to comply with NSF/ANSI 42, NSF/ ANSI 53, NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125, UL 399 and CSA C22.2 No. 120. ADA compliant to ICC A117.1, CSA B651, DOJ s 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design when properly installed. ASHRAE 18 compliant chilling capacity of 8.0 gallon per hour of 50 degree drinking water, based on 80 degree inlet water and 90 degree ambient temperature. FCC ID: 2AUAN-1200SFH and IC: 25359-1200SFH.
Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine), and failure to heed these conditions may void warranty.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1