ADA Outdoor Freeze-Resistant Vandal-Resistant Drinking Fountain
The Haws 1119FRB barrier-free Hi-Lo vandal-resistant drinking fountain uses fully engineered pneumatic operated freeze-resistant valve assemblies. Wall mounted design allows it to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design provides a well constructed sturdy fountain
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, buttons, drains and bottom plates
- Valves are installed in an area where the temperature remains at a minimum of 50° F (10° C) so the fountain remains fully functional in freezing conditions
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights
- One-piece stamped bowls make for an aesthetically pleasing and durable design
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws
manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and 116876 (AB 100) "NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1".
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1