ADA Outdoor Freeze-Resistant Vandal-Resistant Fountain and Bottle Filler
The Haws 1109FRP barrier-free vandal-resistant drinking fountain and bottle filler includes fully engineered pneumatic operated freeze-resistant valve assemblies for continual use during winter months. Wall mounted design allows the unit to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design provides a well constructed sturdy fountain
- Drip tray for bottle placement during filling
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, buttons, drain and bottom plates
- Valves are installed in an area where the temperature remains at a minimum of 50° F (10° C), this unit will assist the fountain in remaining fully functional in freezing conditions
- Flow is easily adjustable with supplied regulator valves
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- One-piece stamped bowl makes for an aesthetically pleasing and durable design
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1